Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Radio 2 and saving 30% on your heating bills

On 2007-10-27 13:21:45 +0100, Owain said:

Andy Hall wrote:
I'm also a bit worried about Mr Tony Goodyear,a Heating Engineer (no
less) from Nottingham

4th worst place to live in the UK
http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/...ottingham.html

Then

we have Mr Chris Horton, another heating engineer (from Hartlepool this
time - not sure where that is, but I don't think I've ever been there)

20th worst place to live in the UK
http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/...artlepool.html

The

scary thing is that these are probably real people with customers.

spending their benefit money on central heating gadgets that don't work
instead of Special Brew, chips and shell-suits.

Owain

It probably does work in the sense of being an air extractor.
However Myson have been making these for years for about £15.

It's the other claims such as saving the best part of a tonne of CO2
emissions that seems to be a bit of a stretch.

Perhaps I should come up with a similar idea. If I can persuade
people to give me their money rather to the outlets you mention as well
as the Lottery, which you didn't, then they would be better off anyway.