Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Mills, Drills and Reamers - How Do You Store Them?

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Gunner...is that you...again?

Hmmm..I ask metalworking questions and a conservative wants to
introduce politics into the discussion.

I doubt that is Gunner. He strikes me as a guy that doesn't hide behind a
made up handle and if you checked the server bang path, it came from
multiple servers which is trivial as anyone that has played with usenet for
any time knows.

Republicans started SChip, are willing to reauthorize it, but don't want a
minimum level program to get into areas where adults are getting insured.
Basically the Democrats are trying to use this to expand socialized health
care using the children as a prop. A very effective tactic but so far the
Republicans and some Democrats are showing some stones. Especially when it
isn't clear if illegal aliens will be covered in this bill.

Tell me, how many enacted bills have you read? If you have read one you
might be a head of your Congressperson. These things are written by a bunch
of lawyers that can with one sentance change the purpose of the proposed
bill into something totally opposite of what it is advertized as. Not to
mention drop ins that are totally unrealated to the bill but have serious
effects on our rights under the Constitution.

We have too much goverment. A citizen is supposed to know the law as in, "I
didn't know that isn't a defense". Show me someone that knows the whole
body of law that applies to him, let alone the body of law that is currently
contested.

Wes