Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For asshole trader4

On Oct 26, 10:56 pm, "Marty B." wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Are you trying to just completely obfuscate here? This latest
response sure looks like it. I'll ask it again. Are you saying
that any of the above is a violation of Ebay rules? Is asking for WU
or bank draft for immediate shipment a violation? Is holding
shipment unitl a check clears a violation

trader4, you completely miss point. I believe Poppin has proven beyond a
reasonable doubt, the seller is attempting to avoid fees. You are bringing
information, which is irrelevant into the discussion. Try to stay on topic
here, you keep going down different paths to avoid the topic on hand.

No, I didn't miss anything. And if it's going down a path you don't
like, I'm not the one that started it. Let's recap where this
started:

Big posted:

"If seller won't accept CC and requires Western Union in violation of
ebays rules just walk away."

To which I pointed out that the seller didn't require Western Union,
only offered it as one on several choices on how to pay, including
waiting for a check to clear. And that I don't believe it's a
violation of Ebay rules to offer Western Union as a payment option.
So, I don't see how any of that violates any Ebay policy.

If you disagree, please be specific in where I'm wrong.

You only copied it and made it clear what you were referring to after
you started using vulgarities. In fact, just with the reply just
above where you again posted what looks like another claim that asking
for WU or bank draft, etc is some violation of Ebay rules.

Here's another fine example of you not keeping on topic. It has nothing to
do with bank drafts. Why are you even writing about this? I don't want to
flame you, but you really have a hard time concentrating on the topic,
which is on hand.

And I don;t want to flame you either. But what exactly is your
point? Big and Poppin keep saying the seller is violating Ebay
policy and should be reported. Big made the claim specific to
Western Union, so it appears his issue is with that. I'm not clear
what Poppins issue is, because he would rather curse than explain
himself. And the way he responded appeared that he too had a problem
with the payment methods offered. That's why I brought up bank
drafts, because that was another payment option, was it not?

There is no mention from the OP that the accessories which were added
to the previous sale, were ever listed on Ebay by the seller. As I
see it, offering the buyer additional items could have been done
outside Ebay and not violated any rule. If it is a violation, I'd
like to see where it says that on Ebay policies. Or, as i pointed out
earlier, if it was a buy it now, the seller could also have added the
additional accessories to the listing, changed the price and concluded
the sale that way. The bottom line, you don't know what went on
here and there very likely was no violation of any Ebay policy.

You really need to read the original post. Your mind seems cluttered with
your own thoughts, instead of what the original poster wrote.

And you should spell out what the hell you're saying, instead of going
back in circles. What specific policy is the seller violating? You
agree with Big that taking Western Union is a violation? If not,
what?

You continue to impress all here with your brilliance and
vulgarity. And yes, I'm still wondering how many Ebay transactions
you've done, because you can't follow a thread and make comments clear
in context and jump to wild conclusions that a seller is violating
Ebay policy, when you don't even know the details of exactly what went
on.

Obviously, Poppin has more experience in this, than you do. The details
were spelled out in the original post, maybe you should read it.

I have read the original post several times. And again, you're going
back in circles. If there is a specific violation, you should be
able to spell it out for us. A link to Ebay would be even better.