Posted to alt.home.repair
Poppin Fresh[_2_] Poppin Fresh[_2_] is offline

Default For asshole trader4

wrote

And I'd like to see where in the Ebay rules, it's a violation to offer
sales of items OTHER THAN WHAT WAS LISTED to a buyer outside of
Ebay. Once I list something and someone buys it, must I then only
sell OTHER items to that person through Ebay? Suppose I have my own
online store and sometimes also list some items on Ebay. Must I
refuse to deal with anyone who's bought from me on Ebay that comes to
the online store, or walks into a physical store, or places a phone
order? Of course not.

You're avoiding what was written. Quit writing something else into it. The
seller responded in writing. Again, what exactly can't you comprehend about
any of this? I'm not going to copy and paste again, if you can't comprehend
at least once, out of being posted twice, you will never get.

There is no mention from the OP that the accessories which were added
to the previous sale, were ever listed on Ebay by the seller. As I
see it, offering the buyer additional items could have been done
outside Ebay and not violated any rule. If it is a violation, I'd
like to see where it says that on Ebay policies. Or, as i pointed out
earlier, if it was a buy it now, the seller could also have added the
additional accessories to the listing, changed the price and concluded
the sale that way. The bottom line, you don't know what went on
here and there very likely was no violation of any Ebay policy.

Read what was written, it's under you nose. Don't read anything into it,
and don't leave anything out. As you see it? You avoid the facts, that is
clearly your problem. Why is it, gini see's it, and you are just DUH?

You continue to impress all here with your brilliance and
vulgarity. And yes, I'm still wondering how many Ebay transactions
you've done, because you can't follow a thread and make comments clear
in context and jump to wild conclusions that a seller is violating
Ebay policy, when you don't even know the details of exactly what went
on.

Keep wondering, maybe you can even do a little math. I've been an eBayer
since 1998, I do over a measly 100 transactions a month, and I do hold one
of those silly status symbols, which I don't display. And, my selling
rating is a measly 99.8%, retalitory negatives by non-paying bidders are
almost always a given. Sounds like you would be one of those type.

LMAO, wild conclusions. You don't read what was posted, and I'm jumping to
conclusions. LOL, if nothing else, you're hoot to laugh at.