Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Beeping from attic

Tony wrote:
On 25 Jul 2006 12:39:48 -0700, "yaofeng"
wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
who knows maybe a previous resident left gold bars up there?

cant hurt to take a look? and dream

Let's be realistic. Only thing I ever found in the attic was a big box of
20 and 50 dollar bills. No gold at all.

Let's be even more realistic. Only thing I ever found in the attic was
a puff of hot air in my face as i climb up during summer, and chills
down my spline in winter. Nothing else.

Only thing that can get up into my attic is a small child maybe.

No way an adult would be able to get up there.

If I ever sell my house, they get whatever's up there sight unseen.

-T-

Chuckle. When I sold my grandparent's house, which we had been using as
a rental after my grandmother passed away, I told the people I was
showing it to that the stacks of Life magazines in ass end of shallow
attic, and the chest freezer in basement (that I had damn near killed
myself putting down there when my mother moved in to take care of
grandmother in her final years) went with the place. As far as I know,
both are still right where I left them.

aem sends...