Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mills, Drills and Reamers - How Do You Store Them?

On Oct 26, 11:35 pm, "K.T. Couric" wrote:
In article om,

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Oct 26, 7:45 am, wrote:
On Oct 24, 7:30 pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Time to do a little shop reorganization...too many mills, drill bits
and reamers and not enough organization.

I am looking for suggestions as to how you organize and store your
drill bits, reamers and mill cutters?

Thanks

TMT

Don't bother. Sell them all and use the money to provide health
insurance "for the children".

Gunner...is that you...again?

Hmmm..I ask metalworking questions and a conservative wants to
introduce politics into the discussion.

Now who is the problem? ;)

Instead of causing a problem here, please explain to us in another
discussion group why Bush is going to once again deny health care to
children?

I await the excuse as do the children who will suffer.

So back on topic, how do you organize and store your drill bits,
reamers and mill cutters?

TMT

How many children do you know without healthcare? How old is the car
their parents drive and how many tvs do they have?- Hide quoted text -

Posting from a different account, are we?

I take it that the plan is to continue to harass me because you lost
an argument. LOL

Need I remind you that your IP address is easily gotten through the
Patriot Act.

Now the current subject is the storing of drills, reamers and mills.

Please take the discussion of the children health care bill that Bush
is going to veto AGAIN to another discussion group and we can talk
about it there...that is if you really want to address the issue of
the Republicans denying health care to one out of ten children in this
Country.

TMT