Posted to alt.home.repair
Poppin Fresh[_2_] Poppin Fresh[_2_] is offline

Default For asshole trader4

wrote

Did you even bother to look at those links before you posted them?
Both those links cover avoiding paying Ebay fees. What does any of
that have to do with what is being discussed here which is the claim
that a seller requesting cash payment, wire transfer, WU, cashier's
check, etc before shipping or else waiting for their check to clear is
violating Ebay rules and should be reported. Reported? For what?

You never bothered to read the OP, otherwise you wouldn't post such an
assinine reply.

Here's part of it.

"I have already gone through the bidding process w/ him once before and
the seller added the price for accessories to the final eBay purchase
price and then demanded WU/bank draft for the entire purchase to
proceed w/ shipping. Credit cards not accepted. Any other mode of
payment is fine for as long as the money is in his bank before him
shipping the product."

You ever even do an Ebay transaction?

Yea, I've done 1 or 2. That's more than you.