Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Radio 2 and saving 30% on your heating bills

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
o.uk...
ARWadsworth wrote:
I might have gone mad (not my problem) but at about 6.35pm I am sure
I heard a phone caller on the Chris Evans show say that you can save
30% on heating bills by removing the air from a CH system. The caller
then advertised his co and gave a web site for his special equipment.

My girlfriends 4 year old son was shouting as I unloaded the shopping
so I did not catch the web site.

Did anyone else hear this?

Go to the Beeb website, you can 'listen again' to most shows.

Sounds like that one is not worth listening to.