Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default For Kate - relief carving in cherry - IMG_5164b.jpg

`Casper

Isn't it wonderful how so many of us share so many common interests.
I've been a fantasy fan for a long time. A book that you might enjoy id
Robert Lynn Asprin's - oh crud, I forgot the title... let me google it right
quick.
Phew! Got it!
"Myth Adventures" fabulously funny and fun.

Kate

Yes, very true! I've seen you in the jeep group as well.

I could never get into the Myth Adventure series, although my husband
likes them. Have you read Steven Brust? His Vlad Taltos series is
interesting. If you like dragons, there is of course Eragon. Also
there is a nice non-magic dragon series by Chris Bunch that starts
with the Dragonmaster. More of a rea "how-to" fly dragons.

`Casper