Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

dpb wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
dpb wrote:

We're just waiting for the next doofus to throw a cigarette out a
car window and the whole county around here is ready to go up too.

Don't worry about that. Cigarette smokers are some of the most
responsible people on the planet. ...

Certainly not in my experience. Their second behind the even dumber
doofus'es who drive down the road waving Roman candles out the car
windows over the Fourth weekend...

Cigarette smokers generally only light up to cover the smell.

When some officious granny-lady whacks me with her umbrella and demands that
I extinguish my smoke, I politely respond:

"I am a grenade and this cigarette is the pin. Now you have to ask yourself
one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?"