Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

HeyBub wrote:
dpb wrote:

We're just waiting for the next doofus to throw a cigarette out a car
window and the whole county around here is ready to go up too.

Don't worry about that. Cigarette smokers are some of the most responsible
people on the planet. ...

Certainly not in my experience. Their second behind the even dumber
doofus'es who drive down the road waving Roman candles out the car
windows over the Fourth weekend...

To top
it off, pheasant season starts next weekend w/ no sign of any moisture
which will bring all the city slickers out who have _no_ clue what a
grass fire will/can do...

Hunters, too, are much more aware of their surroundings and consequences...

"Cheney"-type incidents are _far_ less of an issue than the ones who cut
fences, leave gates open, drive across tinderbox-dry tall grass, etc.,
etc., etc., ...