Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dickcheney@usa.gov is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:24:38 GMT, M Q

I dont live in or near California,

Apparently not.

... From watching the news, it would seem that

Ah, that is the problem.
If the only get your information from watching the news,
you would think that:
1) Most all buildings in the southeast were destroyed by hurricanes in the past
ten years
2) Most all homes in the midwest were destroyed by tornadoes.
3) The only homes in California that didn't get flattened by an earthquake
in the past decade or two, have since been destroyed by fire.
4) The northeast is still digging out from last winters blizzards.
(well, ok, may not that -- they dug out by June).
5) Most of the rest of the country lives in flood plains and get flooded every
other year.

THEN THE SOLUTION IS TO STOP BUILDING EVERYWHERE IN THE USA.

ATTENTION AMERICANS,
Everyone must abandom their homes now. You have 24 hours to evacuate.
This is a new law, and since I am chief head of the government.
Anyone who does not leave within 24 hours will be arrested and go to
prison. LEAVE NOW.

Seriously, we, as the rest of the country, have occasional
"natural" disasters. Some homes are better built or situated
to withstand these than others. We all get hurt as insurance
companies indiscriminately overreact to the latest disaster.

California must be abandoned entirely. We'll just push it into the
ocean, drop a few nukes on it, and get it over with.

As you leave, please deposit your firearms in the provided dumpsters.
We will no longer allow anyone to own firearms in order to prevent
looting and killings.

Dick Cheney