Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Sealing Pine Knots

J T wrote:
Thu, Oct 25, 2007, 9:38am (EDT-3) (Ferd Farkel)
doth query:
What do you use for trim? For doors or bookshelves, where you don't
want sticking and callbacks?

Latex. Latex. Latex. Paint every damn near everything with
latex. I'm even thinking of painting my truck with latex. The only
thing I use oil base paint for anymore is painting my tools yellow.
I'd use latex on them too, but I don't feel like being bothered with
primer first.

Actually you may not have much choice but to paint your truck with
waterborne paint in a few more years. Not latex, but not oil either.
Your tax dollars at work.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)