Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default DVR XP

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:05:35 -0500, Steve Russell
wrote:

Hello Mac,

I feel your pain on the CC&R's... Around here, you have to get permission to
breathe. :-o Everything is closely regulated and to do almost anything, you
have to fill out forms, get committee approval and then permits, etc...

If they don't like something, you get the whole package back and you get to
start all over again. It can take weeks, or months to get some things
approved. Sounds like you've got everything covered. Best wishes to you in
all of your woodturning and woodworking endeavours!

Thanks, Steve...

I hated CC&R's in the states, but appreciate them here... In the older areas,
there are every kind of "homes" imaginable.. 1 story, 2 story, trailers,
trailers with ramada and Baja room, etc....

We're in the "newer" area and have both sea and mountain views, and unlike the
older areas, have a 15' height and 5,000 sq ft restriction to maintain
everyone's view..
I'd be really ****ed if someone built a 2 or 3 story mega house between the sea
and my shop windows..

mac