Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20839 Ignoramus20839 is offline

Default Mills, Drills and Reamers - How Do You Store Them?

On 2007-10-25, Rob Fraser FraserRacing wrote:
Hold that thought!!! I'll pick one up on the Sunday we hook up- my cart is a
Tetanus shot in the making!! I normally stuff them into styro foam as
mentioned earlier. I do the same thing when rebuilding engines. A panel for
the valve train, one for the lower and bearings and then pitch it out when
done.... keeps every part in it's reassembly spot.

That cabinet, also, has a bazillion of taps. We can separate them
etc. I will email you some pix.