Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
CW CW is offline

Default DVR XP

It never ceases to amaze me that people will pay several hundred thousand
dollars to have someone else tell them how to live. Maybe this is an out
dated idea but, my parents taught me how to take care of myself.

"Steve Russell" wrote in message
.. .
Hello Mac,

I feel your pain on the CC&R's... Around here, you have to get permission

breathe. :-o Everything is closely regulated and to do almost anything,

you
have to fill out forms, get committee approval and then permits, etc...

If they don't like something, you get the whole package back and you get

start all over again. It can take weeks, or months to get some things
approved. Sounds like you've got everything covered. Best wishes to you in
all of your woodturning and woodworking endeavours!