Kevin Carney

Default "Penetrating" Oil

Nothing like the smell of "Kroil" in the morning !! The best stuff on earth
for almost anything that moves, slides, rusts, etc. A "must" for every
tinkerer. I bought some of their products 15-20 years ago and they send me
mail every 2-3 months. A great small company. I also use their Memogenda
(low cost, high value version of a Franklin Planner). I have an amazing
story on Kroil too. Bolts were froze on my exhaust system, sprayed Kroil,
waited 10 minutes and they came right out. Great company with excellent
products......

--
change .combo to .com for correct email

"We ought always to know precisely why a given job
is done in a particular way, and why it is done at
all, and why it can't be done more efficiently,
if it must be done at all."-- T.J.Watson

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
When I was a kid in the 60's, my father put Liquid Wrench in rusted
stuck nuts and bolts and wait overnight.
It never seemed to help me.
A couple months ago I unscrewed the barrels off a couple dozen rifles
that fought in WWII.
I would put the barrel in the barrel vice, the action in the action
wrench, and hit the action wrench with a 20 pound hammer.
When it would not move with 5 or 10 hits, I would put 5 drops of Kroil
in the crack and wait 10 seconds.
The barrels always came loose with the next hit.

All the guys I demonstrated this to went out and bought some Kroil.
https://secure.cnchost.com/kanolabs.com/kano3p1.gif

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of

atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.