Posted to alt.home.repair
HotRdd HotRdd is offline

Default Wiring 2 switches to an outlet.

YES

Take power from the outlet and bring it to each switch, Or you can bring the
power from the outlet to switch one and then from switch one to switch two.
Then run a wire from the switches to the lights. DONE.

P.S. Of course this depends on how many outlets or devices are already
feeding off this power. Here 12 is the max allowed. I suggest calling a
friend who knows basic electrical, your obviously not skilled in this area.

"Pelletier" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok , here's the scenario , I have a middle of the run outlet and I
want to run 2 switches that will run 2 different light fixtures. Is
this possible? If so ....How?

Thanks.