Posted to alt.home.repair
Pelletier Pelletier is offline

Default Elementary question on tiling a kitchen floor.

I have a tile floor in my kitchen and it was only installed up to the
cupboards. I think that is somewhat standard as actually pulling up
the entire cupboard would be alot of work and money especially if you
hired it out. I had to replace my dishwasher also and it was not tiled
underneath . It did make it a pain in the ass to pull out , but how
many times would you actually have to pull out a dishwasher besides
replacing it, zero I hope. The worst part of dragging out the
dishwasher was lifting the top part of the cupboard to pull it out. It
took maybe 10 mins to do , no big deal.