Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French chris French is offline

Default Greenhouse

In message , TMC
writes

"soup" wrote in message
o.uk...
I am about to install/build an Elite High Eaves green house (aluminium
framed). Has anyone done similar or can think of any gotchas that may
jump up and bite me?

This is the order that I used for mine

Prepare the ground
Build the frame
Site it
Mark out the holes for the ground anchors
Move the frame out of the way
Dig out the holes for the ground anchors
Put the frame back in place and double check for square and level
Fit the ground anchors
Glaze
Fill the ground anchor holes with post mix

I note that you are siting on slabs
I did not do this as I could not see an easy way of fitting the ground
anchors

I like a couple of courses of brick, or a course of concrete blocks.

I then screwed treated timbers to the top of them and then screwed the
frame down to the timbers

--
Chris French