Posted to alt.home.repair
Clark... Clark... is offline

Default Teenagers pulling pranks

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Phisherman wrote:
This week school's out and houses in my neighborhood are getting
toilet papered. Originally, I thought these houses had someone in
school sports or the house has a coach, but this is not the case. I
guess toilet papering a house is not vandalism, but certainly can be
classified as littering (a $50 fine, max). At one house they
spray-painted "Ha Ha " on their concrete driveway. What can be
done? What can one do to prevent their house/trees to be toilet
papered?

That's easy enough: don't be an asshole. Assholes are the only ones
I can recall ever getting their houses rolled when I was in school. As a
result, I make it a point never to give the neighborhood kids a
hard time. And in over 20 years in the same house, I've never been
rolled, egged, or vandalized.

As a former egger, spray painter, and TP vandal, I can tell you most of the
time I did not even know who lived in the house or drove the car I was
egging etc.
The only thing that set me straight was getting my ass kicked...
and it took a couple of ass kickings but I got the message
of course that was a different time 1980's, I think you can't do much
nowadays, maybe just tazzer the *******s a few times?

Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?