Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Teenagers pulling pranks

"Phisherman" wrote in message
This week school's out and houses in my neighborhood are getting
toilet papered. Originally, I thought these houses had someone in
school sports or the house has a coach, but this is not the case. I
guess toilet papering a house is not vandalism, but certainly can be
classified as littering (a $50 fine, max). At one house they
spray-painted "Ha Ha " on their concrete driveway. What can be
done? What can one do to prevent their house/trees to be toilet
papered?

The proper solution cannot be put in writing, or discussed within earshot of
anyone who would deem it excessive.

Use your imagination. Pick one kid and ____ ___ ____ ___ __ ___.