Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
news:9ToTi.1289$Gq2.470@trnddc01:

Was posted in alt.machines.cnc... But doesn't seem to have migrated
over here yet...

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizze...alAptitude.php

I scored a 430...

I've got the unfair advantage over some of you of being trained here
on the job... But never had schooling in most of this so...

Share your score with us... No shame or bragging rights, just a fun
test.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Well, I didn't do that great. 370.

I missed many of the same questions others did, and messed up a few on my
own. The ones I did mess up where the ones involving some math (and
physics) mainly because I just half guessed.

I'm not sure about the question with the three lights and switch
bypassing one. They're going off a common misconception that electricity
follows the path of least resistance, but that cannot be true. Parallel
circuits would NOT work if it was. If I remember, I'll test it on a
breadboard later.

Puckdropper