Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:58:44 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Was posted in alt.machines.cnc... But doesn't seem to have migrated over
here yet...

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizze...alAptitude.php

I scored a 430...

I've got the unfair advantage over some of you of being trained here on the
job... But never had schooling in most of this so...

Share your score with us... No shame or bragging rights, just a fun test.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Hey Joe,

I got one wrong. And I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!! All my working
life had to do daily with worms and worm-gears, and I GOT IT
WRONG!!!!!! The Union will want my Mechanics card back!! Thank
goodness I retired before they found out how dumb I really was!!

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.