Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Raging Calif. fires burn scores of homes

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I have a bit less sympathy for people that build in wilderness areas, flood
plains or below sea level and then are surprised when Mother Nature
intrudes.

There is a huge number of people that live where they should not and all of
them expect a bailout.

The wilderness would likely be managable except for enviomental laws
restricting harvesting of dead and down trees and clear backs around homes.

Chit can hit you unexpected though. Living near Traverse City, Mi, I don't
expect tornado problems. Last week a few homes 2 miles from me were
flattened.

http://www.gaylordheraldtimes.com/ar...9246071306.txt

Wes