Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

On 23 Oct, 16:59, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

I scored a 430...

470, but I wasn't impressed by some of the questions. As an example,
the "two boxes on a seesaw" has a range of possible answers, depending
on whether they're a point mass or a distributed mass within the box.
To get their answer you have to assume a point mass, that's a pretty
tenuous stretch of the imagination. Redrawing the diagram a little
better would clarify things.

Anyone found the full set of correct answers yet? I'm too busy just at
the minute, but it would be interesting to see them.