Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default how contractors really size aircon

"Joseph" wrote in message
snip
But if you ever showed up for a bid with a shirt that said "BUBBA" on
it,
I'd politely waste about two hours of your life and laugh my ass off as
you
drove away.

Steve

You and CJT make a good couple. Two totally clueless assholes with
absolutely no originality to speak of what so ever. Id plonk both of
you idiots but then it wouldnt even leave the slimmest chance that
either of you has a glimmer of hope.
Lemme go get the leash........
Bubba

And I'd (contraction of the two words I and would) never trust a hvac man
who didn't even know enough about the English language to use the word
"I'd" properly. Proper use of the English language comes in handy when
reading the technical manuals and things like that, in case you were
wondering.

Or is English your second language? Or didn't you make it to the seventh
grade? Or you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid. Or all of the above?

Take your time, Bubba.

Steve

OK, if you are going to be the grammar checker for this group then you
should learn English Grammar.

1) "And" - used to start a sentence?
2) The a in "a hvac" - should have been an.
3) "hvac" should be HVAC.
4) "to use the word "I'd" properly" should be "to use the contraction
of the words I would properly".
5) "I'd" - Are you quoting yourself in the same sentence?
6) "Or is English your second language?" - fragment.
7) "Or didn't you make it to the seventh grade?" - fragment.
8) "Or all of the above?" - fragment.
9) "Take your time, Bubba." - Not the proper use of a comma.

And I had that English X class at that thar college place.

Oh Yeah, get a life...

Thank you ever so much. Too bad I wasn't talking to you.

How was that?

Steve