Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default how contractors really size aircon

I like the "front door rule" :-)

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...9-95/index.htm

Nick

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
On 5 Oct 2007 13:00:28 -0400, wrote:

I like the "front door rule" :-)

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...9-95/index.htm

Nick

One of the most telling bits of info is the "reasons for oversizing".
The most common reason is because the customer requested it.

This is done strictly out of ignorance.

That
suggests to me that in the real world the Manual J and other "correct"
ways of sizing are too often giving undersized results and the
customers have learned from past experience that they need a bigger
unit then the "experts" tell them they need.

This is only because the customer is trying to get the system to do things
that its not designed for

Almost every place I've
lived in has had undersized cooling.

Probably not.....a correctly sized system is designed to *MAINTAIN* the
average comfort levels at the design conditions....not bring the temp in a
100 degree home down to 70 degrees in 30 minutes. Its not gonna happen.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Ashton Crusher wrote:

On 5 Oct 2007 13:00:28 -0400, wrote:

I like the "front door rule" :-)

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...9-95/index.htm

Nick

One of the most telling bits of info is the "reasons for oversizing".
The most common reason is because the customer requested it. That
suggests to me that in the real world the Manual J and other "correct"
ways of sizing are too often giving undersized results and the
customers have learned from past experience that they need a bigger
unit then the "experts" tell them they need. Almost every place I've
lived in has had undersized cooling.

A manual J would provide the correct size unit, however, the reason the
correct sized unit does not cool to design is because of multiplicity of
other factors, that need correcting!
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_b...syste ms.html

Click on the Anchor link: "Specifications VS Reality," = 95% failures of
an AC's Major Performance factors: Ductwork - Airflow - Proper Charge,
Installation, etc.
- udarrell

http://www.udarrell.com/ (Updated) Mike Gravel PBS No War - Iran
How much can your constructive communicated Ideas be worth, trillions?
Bush's destructive ideas cost us Trillions?

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm (Gravel's Audio concerning Iran)
(* My Airconditioning Links, Hunting Shooting, Angus Cattle)
Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to Accept.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Ashton Crusher wrote:

On 5 Oct 2007 13:00:28 -0400, wrote:

I like the "front door rule" :-)

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...9-95/index.htm

Nick

One of the most telling bits of info is the "reasons for oversizing".
The most common reason is because the customer requested it. That
suggests to me that in the real world the Manual J and other "correct"
ways of sizing are too often giving undersized results and the
customers have learned from past experience that they need a bigger
unit then the "experts" tell them they need. Almost every place I've
lived in has had undersized cooling.

Hmmm,
Are you trying to show your fine ignorance?
Deal with competent techs from reputable outfits.
And educate yourself as well.
Quality of work is doing it first time right. Cheap techs, cheap
customers will never get quality. You can interchange words cheap and
ignorance. As a plain consumer, at least I know this much.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Noon-Air wrote:

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message

On 5 Oct 2007 13:00:28 -0400, wrote:

I like the "front door rule" :-)

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...9-95/index.htm

Nick

One of the most telling bits of info is the "reasons for oversizing".
The most common reason is because the customer requested it.

This is done strictly out of ignorance.

That
suggests to me that in the real world the Manual J and other "correct"
ways of sizing are too often giving undersized results and the
customers have learned from past experience that they need a bigger
unit then the "experts" tell them they need.

This is only because the customer is trying to get the system to do things
that its not designed for

That's the customer's choice to make. Who are you to say what he should
be able to call upon it to do? He's the one paying.

Almost every place I've
lived in has had undersized cooling.

Probably not.....a correctly sized system is designed to *MAINTAIN* the
average comfort levels at the design conditions....not bring the temp in a
100 degree home down to 70 degrees in 30 minutes. Its not gonna happen.

If that's what the customer wants, and he's willing to pay for it, and
it's not illegal, then who made YOU king?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"CJT" wrote in message
Noon-Air wrote:

[...]

CJT if you had a clue, you would know it's not expected from a system that's
correctly sized.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"CJT" wrote in message
Noon-Air wrote:

[...]

I have had CJT in my killfile for a long time.....He doesn't *want" to
understand about manufacture design limitations, or proper sizing.
He doesn't care about getting it done right, All he cares about is how cheap
can he get it done.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

Noon-Air wrote:

[...]

Expected by you, you mean, using a particular definition of "correct."

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

"CJT" wrote in message

Noon-Air wrote:

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
m...

[...]

Actually, that's incorrect. But I've found by bitter experience that
you do not always get what you pay for where HVAC "professionals" are
involved.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

ftwhd wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:14:05 -0500, "Noon-Air"
wrote:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message
. ..

"CJT" wrote in message

Noon-Air wrote:

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
om...

[...]

I thought CJT was a bitch from the way she er.. he whines.

Oh well. Hes just another asshole as far as I can tell. One of
thousands.

You guys probably think your customers can't detect the disdain
you have for them. You're wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"CJT" wrote

You guys probably think your customers can't detect the disdain
you have for them. You're wrong.

I needed a hvac unit for a 1,000 sf addition. We recently did a smaller one
at a smaller redo for $6 per sf. I got a bid of $6100. Thought that was
high. So, I go another and it was $7500. Went to a friend who recommended
a friend who owns a local hvac place. They're going to do it to the $7500
bid specs, using the same model unit, and for $4100.

Yes, most hvac men are idiots and crooks. And yes, anyone who has a room
temperature IQ can get around them, get a job done, and get it for a fair
price. But why is it that hvac attracts so many flies? I'd rather deal
with the septic pumper guy. At least they don't put on airs about who they
are or what they do.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Bubba" wrote

I guess you havent figured out the disdain we have for you then.
Too bad.
Bubba

And you haven't figured out how much we laugh at you when we repeatedly use
a good hvac guy and know one of you hacks isn't going to get any of our
money.

bwahahahahah

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"SteveB" wrote in message

"CJT" wrote

You guys probably think your customers can't detect the disdain
you have for them. You're wrong.

I needed a hvac unit for a 1,000 sf addition. We recently did a smaller

one
at a smaller redo for $6 per sf. I got a bid of $6100. Thought that was
high. So, I go another and it was $7500. Went to a friend who

recommended
a friend who owns a local hvac place. They're going to do it to the $7500
bid specs, using the same model unit, and for $4100.

The friend likely has no liability insurance, parts stock, warranty service,
etc, etc...
Make sure you put that extra money aside, you'll be using it and more to fix
the ****-ups in a couple years. If it lasts that long.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"CJT" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

Noon-Air wrote:

[...]

Boy, you could be an English teacher, but you just can't understand plain
English.
Pretty simple, Shut The **** Up ASSHOLE.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

ftwhd wrote:

wrote:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message
T...

news:hdceg35a****ri543cipe6blpuh2ogjvaj@4ax .com...

[...]

I think you have it backwards.

You're wrong.

No, your wrong. What we have disdain for is internet assholes who
have a bone to pick for whatever reason with hvac guys.

I realize that there are some real clueless dick heads posing as pros.
But I think for the most part the regs here do the best they can most
of the time and know what is right and what is wrong. Youre picking
the wrong bone.

There is one exception and that is the mormon con man Stormy Mormie.
Stormy and his kind are the ones that give rise to the internet hvac
horror stories you hear. Obviously you have had a negative experience
involving one of these hacks. Consider re-channeling your energy
grasshopper.

And BTW my customers dont disdain me. They request me. Maybe its
part of that backwards havc logic. They request me so they can hate
me. :-/

You only need to read the post to which I responded to see the disdain.

So you're the one who is wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Bubba wrote:

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:39:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote

I guess you havent figured out the disdain we have for you then.
Too bad.
Bubba

And you haven't figured out how much we laugh at you when we repeatedly use
a good hvac guy and know one of you hacks isn't going to get any of our
money.

bwahahahahah

You wouldnt know a good hvac guy or job if it crawled up you ass like
a tape worm and bit your small intestine off.

YOU certainly wouldn't. So what's your point?

Have fun with your half price hack job your getting from a friend of a
friend of a friend. Make sure you pay him in beer first.
Bubba

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

Noon-Air wrote:

[...]

No. Take your own advice.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

wrote:

"Bubba" wrote

I guess you havent figured out the disdain we have for you then.
Too bad.
Bubba

And you haven't figured out how much we laugh at you when we repeatedly
use
a good hvac guy and know one of you hacks isn't going to get any of our
money.

bwahahahahah

You wouldnt know a good hvac guy or job if it crawled up you ass like
a tape worm and bit your small intestine off.
Have fun with your half price hack job your getting from a friend of a
friend of a friend. Make sure you pay him in beer first.
Bubba

That's rich coming from a guy named Bubba. I'm not a racist, nor a
profiler, nor a person who judges others quickly.

But if you ever showed up for a bid with a shirt that said "BUBBA" on it,
I'd politely waste about two hours of your life and laugh my ass off as you
drove away.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Expected by you, you mean, using a particular definition of "correct."

CJT... "correct" is defined by the proper science and calculations according
to the requirements by the IBC, IMC, NEC, ASHRAE, and State/local laws,
codes and regulations.You seem to think these don't apply to you. Maybe you
need to do some homework before trying to stir the pot here.

For the most part, *most* of the regulars in alt.hvac are certified master
techs, and contractors. Alt.hvac is *NOT* a place for home owners to come
while about paying $100 cause they were too ignorant to change their
filters. Thats what alt.home.repair is for.

We are not going to assume the liability of telling you how to fix your
jurassic furnace, sight unseen, and without knowing what your abilities and
capabilities are.
You need to call a local, *COMPETENT*, licensed, insured, professionally
trained, HVAC technician to come diagnose and repair or replace your broken
air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, and/or boiler.

If you would be so kind, please quit cross posting this junk.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Noon-Air wrote:

Expected by you, you mean, using a particular definition of "correct."

CJT... "correct" is defined by the proper science and calculations according
to the requirements by the IBC, IMC, NEC, ASHRAE, and State/local laws,
codes and regulations.You seem to think these don't apply to you. Maybe you
need to do some homework before trying to stir the pot here.

As pointed out in the article that started this thread, many
"professionals" don't use those calculations. Are you suggesting
they should all be thrown in jail?

For the most part, *most* of the regulars in alt.hvac are certified master
techs, and contractors. Alt.hvac is *NOT* a place for home owners to come
while about paying $100 cause they were too ignorant to change their
filters. Thats what alt.home.repair is for.

We are not going to assume the liability of telling you how to fix your
jurassic furnace, sight unseen, and without knowing what your abilities and
capabilities are.
You need to call a local, *COMPETENT*, licensed, insured, professionally
trained, HVAC technician to come diagnose and repair or replace your broken
air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, and/or boiler.

If you would be so kind, please quit cross posting this junk.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:43:13 -0500, "Noon-Air"
wrote:

Expected by you, you mean, using a particular definition of "correct."

CJT... "correct" is defined by the proper science and calculations according
to the requirements by the IBC, IMC, NEC, ASHRAE, and State/local laws,
codes and regulations.You seem to think these don't apply to you. Maybe you
need to do some homework before trying to stir the pot here.

For the most part, *most* of the regulars in alt.hvac are certified master
techs, and contractors. Alt.hvac is *NOT* a place for home owners to come
while about paying $100 cause they were too ignorant to change their
filters. Thats what alt.home.repair is for.

And, 99.999 % of the time, said home-moaners never were, and
never will, even live close enough to the regs here to be a customer,
or potential customer. They don't understand that, they seem to think
that somehow they are 'a representative customer talking to a
contractor about doing some business'. Of course, they are no such
thing - they are someone looking for a freebie, or BITCHING about a
contractor, and expecting to be treated like they paid money for
something here.

Advice to moaners - if you don't know EXACTLY where the person
you're talking to is in business, and if you don't live within maybe
20 miles of that place, you are NOT 'a prospective customer', you are
'a free loader from out of town, just passing through with his hand
out' and when you babble on about 'I'll never give you my business',
it's laughable, it's like saying you'll never nominate me for Pope - A
) you weren't going to anyway, B ) no one cares what you do, and C )
I'm not even Catholic.

Amen Brother...

We are not going to assume the liability of telling you how to fix your
jurassic furnace, sight unseen, and without knowing what your abilities and
capabilities are.
You need to call a local, *COMPETENT*, licensed, insured, professionally
trained, HVAC technician to come diagnose and repair or replace your broken
air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, and/or boiler.

If you would be so kind, please quit cross posting this junk.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

You and CJT make a good couple. Two totally clueless assholes with
absolutely no originality to speak of what so ever. Id plonk both of
you idiots but then it wouldnt even leave the slimmest chance that
either of you has a glimmer of hope.
Lemme go get the leash........
Bubba

And I'd (contraction of the two words I and would) never trust a hvac man
who didn't even know enough about the English language to use the word "I'd"
properly. Proper use of the English language comes in handy when reading
the technical manuals and things like that, in case you were wondering.

Or is English your second language? Or didn't you make it to the seventh
grade? Or you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid. Or all of the above?

Take your time, Bubba.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

You and CJT make a good couple. Two totally clueless assholes with
absolutely no originality to speak of what so ever. Id plonk both of
you idiots but then it wouldnt even leave the slimmest chance that
either of you has a glimmer of hope.
Lemme go get the leash........
Bubba

And I'd (contraction of the two words I and would) never trust a hvac man
who didn't even know enough about the English language to use the word
"I'd" properly. Proper use of the English language comes in handy when
reading the technical manuals and things like that, in case you were
wondering.

Or is English your second language? Or didn't you make it to the seventh
grade? Or you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid. Or all of the above?

Take your time, Bubba.

Steve

Sorry sport, your talking to engineering majors, and master tradsmen, not
liberal arts majors. Sucks to be a liberal arts major when an advanced
degree only means that you don't have to wear the paper hat anymore when you
ask "Do you want fries with that??"

Now... please quit cross posting your drivel

Thanx.

BTW... welcome to my killfile

*click*

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Noon-Air wrote:
[...]

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

snip
[...]

OK, if you are going to be the grammar checker for this group then you should
learn English Grammar.

1) "And" - used to start a sentence?
2) The a in "a hvac" - should have been an.
3) "hvac" should be HVAC.
4) "to use the word "I'd" properly" should be "to use the contraction of the
words I would properly".
5) "I'd" - Are you quoting yourself in the same sentence?
6) "Or is English your second language?" - fragment.
7) "Or didn't you make it to the seventh grade?" - fragment.
8) "Or all of the above?" - fragment.
9) "Take your time, Bubba." - Not the proper use of a comma.

And I had that English X class at that thar college place.

Oh Yeah, get a life...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"CJT" wrote

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor in
a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks
and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and
personal appearance.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:20:05 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

Steve,
You're skills are still lacking. That's the best you could come up
with? I left the ( " ) out of I'd? Wow! You are really reaching.
By the way, since you are correcting my English that I supposedly
don't know so well, how is it that you missed the fact that I also
forgot the apostrophe in the word (wouldnt) above?
I also would not start your sentences with "Or is English your second
language?" It would sound better starting it with "Is English your
second language?"
Maybe this is where I correct your next sentence and ask an ass like
you...........
"Are you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid?"
You'll notice you left out the question mark at the end of your
sentence.
If you are going to teach, "learnt" it the right way first, ****tard!
Come back in 10 years after you've polished up on your skills and
maybe we'll let you play with the 8 yr olds.
Bubba

You've bored me for the last time. Go back to jerking around your hvac
clients.

Steve

plonk

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Joseph" wrote in message
snip
[...]

Thank you ever so much. Too bad I wasn't talking to you.

How was that?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publicati...289-95/index.h

[...]

Unlikely

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

So let me see if I have this straight...
A person who flunks grammar, can't qualify as a top technician?
One must pass (with flying colors) every single subject to be a master in
his or her field?

Clue, one can drop-out of school and make a million. Be the best guy for any
job and make you look like a complete idiot.
Passing English isn't a requirement for anything other than becoming a damn
English teacher, Bozo.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"SteveB" wrote in message

"CJT" wrote

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor

in
a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks
and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and
personal appearance.

That doesn't count for anything.
One could be the *best* technician in their field, but a failing business
owner. Is it likely that this guy drives a nice new shinny vehicle?

Or a guy that has all those nice new shinny items, yet lacks the training to
understand how to use them. Doesn't understand what the readings mean. Is
this the guy you want? After all, his boss paid for his tools, so he must be
a smart man. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:20:05 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

It must suck to have someone make you out to be an idiot. LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Joseph" wrote in message
snip
[...]

How does "I wasn't talking to you" make your **** correct? LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Joseph" wrote in message
snip
[...]

If you call typing on your keyboard talking, it was ok; however, you were
addressing two separate newsgroups with hundreds of members, not just one guy. Your
first clue may have been when you clicked "Reply to Group".

You did ask...

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

SteveB wrote:
"CJT" wrote

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor in
a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks
and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and
personal appearance.

Steve

Actually half of the very best Engineers that worked on the space
program were doers and not writers. Can you name even one writing by
Howard Hughes, Ford of Ford motors. Most Technical white papers are
edited by an office girl to make it understandable by the general
public. Carl Sagan was an excellent writer, but a Mass plaguerist and
not an actual doer. But without him, any people who did fantastic feats
of Engineering and design breakthroughs would be unknown. Some of the
most state of the art Microwave research was done in laboratories you
had to scoop shovel your way through. Some of the finest environmental
systems for space and the food stuffs were conceived in shabby filthy
garages in Southern and Northern California. Just keep in mind the
shoemakers children have no shoes. I once worked with a fellow that
was so touchy about everything being perfect that he didn't bother to
learn the basic practical sciences. He had book learning and could not
tie his own shoes. Some fellows by the name of Harold Lord, Nicola
Testla, Robert Froelich were the sloppiest *******s you could ever want
to meet. But they all made huge break throughs.. Look-em up. ;-)
Ever hear of Lawrence/Livermore labs.. Years back they were pits that
looked like dumpsites.

And why is Home.Repair crossposted here?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And right about now there is a Mexican that just jumped the border that
can't speak a word of English and is headed out to take that fellow
job.. ;-p All he has to do is a good job and mumble a bit and folks
will think he is a Texan.. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

You mean like Bill Gates??

Passing English isn't a requirement for anything other than becoming a
damn
English teacher, Bozo.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

"Don Ocean" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
"CJT" wrote

[...]

Ask Bubba. He started it.

BTW, I shall trim further posts so as not to include hvac group to our
discussions, as it is a waste of time. HVAC just doesn't get it.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

SteveB wrote:

"CJT" wrote

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor in
a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks
and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and
personal appearance.

Steve

Whether they call themselves "Bubba..." :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 01:19:30 -0500, Don Ocean
wrote:

SteveB wrote:

"CJT" wrote

There's nothing about having an engineering degree that forces you to
misuse the English language. In fact, many of the best engineers are
also excellent writers. People who ignore details of language probably
also ignore details of calculation.

I truly believe you can tell a lot about any craftsman by their demeanor in
a lot of ways. The vehicle they drive and the shape it is in. The looks
and organization of their tools and tool boxes. Even their tool belts and
personal appearance.

You sound like a faggot.

That's your ultimate response to every battle you lose, isn't it?

F Gas regulation for Aircon... tony sayer UK diy 3 May 25th 07 06:32 PM
Aircon Dilema Richard UK diy 14 May 25th 07 09:50 AM
Dehumidifier as Aircon TheScullster UK diy 8 May 14th 07 11:00 PM
DIY aircon monopix UK diy 5 April 29th 07 12:19 AM
Aircon. see me Home Repair 10 October 5th 06 01:30 AM