Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default how contractors really size aircon

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:20:05 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:22:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote in message
m...
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:39:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote

I guess you havent figured out the disdain we have for you then.
Too bad.
Bubba

And you haven't figured out how much we laugh at you when we
repeatedly
use
a good hvac guy and know one of you hacks isn't going to get any of
our
money.

bwahahahahah

You wouldnt know a good hvac guy or job if it crawled up you ass like
a tape worm and bit your small intestine off.
Have fun with your half price hack job your getting from a friend of a
friend of a friend. Make sure you pay him in beer first.
Bubba

That's rich coming from a guy named Bubba. I'm not a racist, nor a
profiler, nor a person who judges others quickly.

But if you ever showed up for a bid with a shirt that said "BUBBA" on
it,
I'd politely waste about two hours of your life and laugh my ass off as
you
drove away.

Steve

You and CJT make a good couple. Two totally clueless assholes with
absolutely no originality to speak of what so ever. Id plonk both of
you idiots but then it wouldnt even leave the slimmest chance that
either of you has a glimmer of hope.
Lemme go get the leash........
Bubba

And I'd (contraction of the two words I and would) never trust a hvac man
who didn't even know enough about the English language to use the word
"I'd"
properly. Proper use of the English language comes in handy when reading
the technical manuals and things like that, in case you were wondering.

Or is English your second language? Or didn't you make it to the seventh
grade? Or you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid. Or all of the above?

Take your time, Bubba.

Steve

Steve,
You're skills are still lacking. That's the best you could come up
with? I left the ( " ) out of I'd? Wow! You are really reaching.
By the way, since you are correcting my English that I supposedly
don't know so well, how is it that you missed the fact that I also
forgot the apostrophe in the word (wouldnt) above?
I also would not start your sentences with "Or is English your second
language?" It would sound better starting it with "Is English your
second language?"
Maybe this is where I correct your next sentence and ask an ass like
you...........
"Are you just plain vanilla ****ing stupid?"
You'll notice you left out the question mark at the end of your
sentence.
If you are going to teach, "learnt" it the right way first, ****tard!
Come back in 10 years after you've polished up on your skills and
maybe we'll let you play with the 8 yr olds.
Bubba

You've bored me for the last time. Go back to jerking around your hvac
clients.

Steve

plonk