Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] gprabhutx@yahoo.com is offline

Default One room cool and other oom not that much cool

bought a new house in Allen, Tx and during the last couple of months
in the summer I noticed that the room above the garage gets very cold
where as the media room next to it does not get that cold. Media
room
is a bigger room and is insulated on 3 sides as per the builder. I
run the projector only once or twice a week for about 5 hrs to see
couple of movies. Other than that nothing is running in the media
room. All
the other rooms upstairs are fine.

I had the builder look at it and they suggested that I keep the vent
closed a notch in the room above the garage. That did not help. He
checked all the vents and he said everything is fine as per the blue
print. I am not getting a satifactory answer. What could be wrong
and what are the possible solutions to fix the issue.