Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:34:30 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

A dead perp has a zero recidivism rate.

The trouble is that Dallas has thousands ready to fill their shoes. You
can
shoot some more, and you will have no measurable effect.

--
Ed Huntress

Then we need to shoot more of them. The survivors will get the hint.

You'll run into trouble with the Chamber of Commerce over that idea.
Bullets are bad for business. Better to just cover it up and pretend it
isn't happening.

--
Ed Huntress

Now Ed, I'm never going to be able to sponsor you as an Honorary Texan
with that kind of attitude.

For penance, watch the first two seasons of "Dallas".

Oh, and drink Lone Star beer with that.

I should have said it's bad for *bidness*. Then it would have looked more
Texan. I do have a Stetson, you know. I used to wear it pig hunting in
Arizona. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Hey, waidaminut!

Idn't Conneticut up near yer part of the woods. Ed?

That cain't be morn'd a coupe-a counties over...

Hey, this is YOUR bozo!