Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Proper Saw for flooring?

Steve wrote in
.128:

Airedale wrote on 22 Oct 2007 in group
rec.woodworking:

So do you guys think I should stick with the 10", or would I do
better with the 12" for $80 more?

I specifically bought the 12" so I'd never say to myself, "Dang, I
wish my saw was a little bigger". The only downside is that the saw is
a little bigger and heavier. Also, go for the compound miter so you
can put up crown molding in a few months.

If you get the sliding version, you can also cut much wider boards.

Puckdropper