Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reliable Tools storefront closed !@#$!!!!

On Oct 19, 1:30 am, "William Noble" wrote:
"William Noble" wrote in message

.. .

the retail store is closed, but they will have occasional parking lot
sales - I was told this in person by several of the staff at the last
parking lot sale

as an aside to this, I stopped by CalAero to look for a small right angle
drill accessory (the kind used on aircraft sheet metal) - they didn't have
it, but they had a lot of 30, 40 and 50 taper tooling put out - they said
they wanted to get rid of all their surplus (no idea what that leaves them
with to sell) - the web site says new management - maybe they will become
another "cheap tools from china" place rather than a place to buy surplus
cutting tools - if you are near Paramount in Los Angeles, it may be worth
checking out just in case the information I was told is actually what htey
intend to do

That is what I was told also.

Ebay is looking to be THE PLACE that one can reliably find tooling
these days.

But not at the pricing I was used to paying.

TMT