Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:22:36 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
.

The desert WILL not help. A wind storm last night blew about five
gallons of leaves into my pool. All from the neighbor's trees :-))

I cleaned the pump basket yesterday and the thing is clogged today!

Send letters to the neighbors.

It won't work, we were all next door at the other neighbor's party.

But I do cut their branches now and then :-/

--
Oren

"Painting is the art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critics."