Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

h wrote:
"John" wrote in message
. ..
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
John wrote:

My neighbor has trees that hang all over my fence and more leaves
fall in my yard then in his. I have to rake them every hour if I
want them gone. Can I have a tree guy come in and cut the ones that
hang over and send him the bill? I have sent him countless letters
asking him to do something but have got no response. What are my
options in the matter does anyone know? John

Simple solution:

Move the MIL into your house.

You'll soon forget about the leaf problem and likely wish you'd
never been born. G

Jeff

eg

I will continue to drive 50 miles just to rake leaves thank you very
much. Maybe I will leave her a laptop and this thread to continue on
her own. She will most likely be around to rake the leaves from atop
my final resting place.

John.

With the amount of time you have devoted to this idiocy just this
afternoon, you could have raked the whole yard. It's just LEAVES for
doG's sake. Dude, get some help. Seriously.

You seem to be a bit overly concerned. What is your problem other than being
a troll?