Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

Poppin Fresh wrote:
"John" wrote

I am not and never was trying to make a federal case of this simple
search for clues as to how others have dealt with this. All I am
saying is that when I am unable to attend to this the old lady is
the main one that it bothers. If she were to slip and fall on
slippery leaves that have taken over her walk way one might look at
this in a different light. She still drives her car and still likes
to get around without having to deal with what otherwise would be
nothing and I still have to find a way to make everyone happy.

Oh friggin great! Some old bat can't even walk, and you let her
behind the wheel.

If you really care anything about her, it's time to take the keys
away. But, since you don't have any balls, I doubt that will happen.

LOL

You are truley one pathetic assHat. Good luck with that. I bet she can kick
your stupid ass. She sure has more brains. Wahahahaha..........