Posted to alt.home.repair
AquaMan AquaMan is offline

Default Need some help in blocking High Frequencies.

I might just mak some put them on and take a picture. Just so you can
laugh your arse off

You guys been very heplfull I like to give somthing back :0

Just call me big ears

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 06:57:51 -0500, nick hull wrote:

In article , Aquaman wrote:

The porblem is I don't really know where the beeping is coming from
outside my balcony its in like 4 different places. I have about 4
different complexes close to me and I have No idea who runs them.

You can make an ear funnel to make hearing highly directional. Used to
be used in WW2 before radar to detect incoming planes