Posted to alt.home.repair
Manster Manster is offline

Default Bosch Tankless WH

ransley wrote:
On Oct 20, 10:05 pm, " wrote:

My last tank I went with a 50 gallong 75K BTU tank, it has more than
double the recovery of our old 40 gallon 34K tank, I would of gone 75
gallons except it wouldnt physically fit

the 50 gallon tank provides almost unlimited hot water here, and our
shower has the flow restrictor removed- Hide quoted text -

If usage remains the same you will save 20% or so , look at "Energy
Factor" ratings, tanks rarely go above 60% where as tankless can go to
93% or so, Energy Factor is not the efficency rating

Thanks again gentlemen. This will give me a lot to go on until I make
the decision.