Posted to alt.home.repair
JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

I called
my neighbor and asked him if he would mind if I had the trees cut down
and split the cost with him.

As I did mention all attempts I have made have fallen on deafness.
I don't think the guy will remove 6 trees or even allow them to be removed
I am happy to learn that you have a nice guy living next to you.

The point I was trying to get across is maybe it isn't the message,
it's your delivery method. It ended up costing my neighbor $2200 to
remove 3 large oak trees that were covering my house. He doesn't even
live next door to me. It's an empty lot. I approached him, and
stated the problem and offered him a solution that I was willing to
help him pay part of the cost. Fortunately for me he paid the entire
bill. I'm a nice guy too, but if you came to me like you are coming
across in this news group there is NO way I would want to work with
you either.