Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Teknatool's Nova Chuck Jaw Sets OD & ID ranges chart

It nevers seems to fail. If I turn a spigot on the bottom of a piece,
intending to chuck it up I seem to always be a little bit oversized
or undersized for the jaw sets I have. I don't recall if The Wood-
turners Catalog listed the minimum and maximum inside and outside
gripping sizes before - but the 2007/2008 Fall/Winter Issue had
them - on two pages - with pictures. Rather than do a Cut & Paste
I did this chart of the info. Fits on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
Laminated, it's handy to keep near the lathe.

Maybe it'll be useful to other turners.

charlie b

Attached Images
File Type: gif NovaJawsID_ODcapacities.gif (47.4 KB, 39 views)