Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default CLARK - Your such an ass!

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:a5b80$471a3d5b$9440c41e$30663
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Back to the ole Copy and Paste

Boy since that's all you have, give it up!
Geez, even Stormy has enough brain cells to understand when he's wrong.

It's not all I have mokey boi, it's all I need to put you in your place.

Here
you go again:

As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't
escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at
these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

Anyway, I post and you dance. *it never fails*

I will no longer reply to your copy & paste, waste & lies.
Go find a clue dickhead.