Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CLARK - Your such an ass!

"Zyp" wrote in message
news:SeGdnU18Q5KYG5DanZ2dnUVZ_jqdnZ2d@championbroa dband.com...
Clark wrote:
"Zyp" wrote in news:wL6dnZvE4s7Aa5HanZ2dnUVZ_t-
:

No one want's to read you crap! Get a life dude!

It's real easy. If you don't want to read something then just ignore
it. If you can't ignore it then use the killfile.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Ditto Clark - you don't like - don't respond, just kill file it.

--
Zyp

Application of grey matter, if available, works too.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Zyp" wrote in message

No one want's to read you crap! Get a life dude!

This sums up Clark's posts...

Copy and Paste
What a Waste
Of this Internet
They call Space

One day maybe
You'll get a Clue
As one things for sure
I'll always out do You

You're such a twit
Without any Wit
Unlike myself
I know my ****

Please get a life
Before you Die
As your bull****s
Nothing more than a Lie

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

More lies from the incompetent troll.

At least you didn't copy and paste your lies this time.

Maybe one day you will post something that will actually help someone. I
won't count on it, but wish you luck trying.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:ebf78$470f99b0$9440c41e$24794
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

More lies from the incompetent troll.

Do I have to dig up the post to rub your nose in it or will you admit that
you didn't help the poster with a condensate drain problem? Hmmmm?

Kind of hard to find something that doesn't exist.

Admit it you arogant ass, you just post to belittle posters and offer no
help at all.

Just because my technical posts are above your little head doesn't make them
useless.

At least you didn't copy and paste your lies this time.

You are correct, there are no lies in my posts.

I stated "copy and paste", not that your **** wasn't *more* lies.
Get a clue Dickhead.

Maybe one day you won't post something that will actually help someone.

won't count on it and I wish I had your luck.

As usual you are wrong again. You've been fully exposed as a fraud and
abusive poster. You couldn't even help with a simple condensate problem

but
you just had to belittle the poster. Give it up. And oh by the way, I
posted the correct solution to the poster with a gurgling drain. Of course
you can't admit that you're wrong so I'm not surprised you don't
acknowledge the post.

First, I would have to post something inaccurate in order to admit it.
Secondly, any day you want to challenge my knowledge, go for it... I'll make
you look even worst than you already look.
You keep *trying* to make it look like you know something about HVAC when
you're more clueless than Stormy.
I think the two of you must be twins.
Geez, get a life and an education before you try teaching the professor.

there should be a "sig" here

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

It's pretty clear that all you can do is post lies after lies.
I'm sorry that there's no cure for stupidity, but when it becomes available
I be sure to tell you.

It's really a shame when all you can do is post garbage after garbage and
*never* help an OP with a problem. You're a true blue incompetent troll. I'm
sorry, but that's the FACTS.

**Now the troll will post more lies in hopes to gain some friends.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

It's pretty clear that all you can do is post lies after lies.
I'm sorry that there's no cure for stupidity, but when it becomes
available I be sure to tell you.

It's really a shame when all you can do is post garbage after garbage
and *never* help an OP with a problem. You're a true blue incompetent
troll. I'm sorry, but that's the FACTS.

**Now the troll will post more lies in hopes to gain some friends.

Typical response from an abusive and antagonistic poster. Here's your post
of belittliing someone who was asking for help:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote

It has been hot here and my ac has run pretty much non-stop for the

last
month. Last night I found a puddle of water that came out from under

or
behind the furnace and when the ac finally shuts off during the night
and
the furnace blower shuts off the water quits. any ideas.

There's a problem with your HVAC unit, that can be diagnosed/repaired by
calling your local HVAC company?

There it is kj. A poster had a simple problem and you couldn't help. You
basically said they weren't good enough to work through the problem so

they
should just give up. When I pointed out your failing you just claimed that
if someone had to ask a question then they were incapable of dealing with
the problem.

Oh my, that was *so* abusive!!!!!
Get a clue, asshole.

Do you want me to post that response to. Do I have to rub your nose in it?

As usual your just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't
escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at
these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

In the mean time, I post and you dance. Dance, boi dance.

Back to your usual, copy and paste.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Zyp Zyp is offline

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

[...]

Clark;

You're still an ass. ROFL

--
Zyp

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

______________

The content on the above line is the amount of Clark's original post that's
accurate.
As usual, his posts are of no help and nothing but incoherent sentences that
makes him feel better about himself.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message

______________

The content on the above line is the amount of Clark's original post
that's accurate.
As usual, his posts are of no help and nothing but incoherent sentences
that makes him feel better about himself.

As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You

can't
escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at
these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Back to your Copy and Paste?
Ooops, there's that question mark... abusive, abusive... you're nothing but
a pathetic troll.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message

Back to the ole Copy and Paste

Boy since that's all you have, give it up!
Geez, even Stormy has enough brain cells to understand when he's wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:a5b80$471a3d5b$9440c41e$30663
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message

Back to the ole Copy and Paste

Boy since that's all you have, give it up!
Geez, even Stormy has enough brain cells to understand when he's wrong.

It's not all I have mokey boi, it's all I need to put you in your place.

Here
you go again:

As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't
escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at
these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.

Anyway, I post and you dance. *it never fails*

I will no longer reply to your copy & paste, waste & lies.
Go find a clue dickhead.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SBH SBH is offline

Get a room, you two.

The worse part of this whole post is the fool who postdated the thing to
December. Now we have to see it for a few months.

Nice going smarty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

As usual you are wrong again. You've been fully exposed as a fraud and
abusive poster. You couldn't even help with a simple condensate problem
but
you just had to belittle the poster. Give it up.

Clark ~ kjpro isn't worth a response.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

"jthread" wrote in message

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

As usual you are wrong again. You've been fully exposed as a fraud and
abusive poster. You couldn't even help with a simple condensate problem
but
you just had to belittle the poster. Give it up.

Clark ~ kjpro isn't worth a response.

Neither are you, but that's nothing new.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Zyp" wrote in message
No one want's to read you crap! Get a life dude!

--
Zyp

Hey Zyphead - Thanks for posting this with the 12/10/2007 date in the
header. You are an a$$hole.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Zyp Zyp is offline