Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default how contractors really size aircon

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:39:09 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Bubba" wrote

I guess you havent figured out the disdain we have for you then.
Too bad.
Bubba

And you haven't figured out how much we laugh at you when we repeatedly
use
a good hvac guy and know one of you hacks isn't going to get any of our
money.

bwahahahahah

You wouldnt know a good hvac guy or job if it crawled up you ass like
a tape worm and bit your small intestine off.
Have fun with your half price hack job your getting from a friend of a
friend of a friend. Make sure you pay him in beer first.
Bubba

That's rich coming from a guy named Bubba. I'm not a racist, nor a
profiler, nor a person who judges others quickly.

But if you ever showed up for a bid with a shirt that said "BUBBA" on it,
I'd politely waste about two hours of your life and laugh my ass off as you
drove away.

Steve