Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Flag case questions

"Warren and Paula Jo" wrote in
:

I want to build a flag case for my father-in-law's flag from his
funeral service. He was a signalman on a Landing Craft Infantry Large
(LCI-L) on Omaha beach on D-Day.

My condolences to Paula!

Also, belatedly but no less heartfelt, I want to express my personal
gratitude for her father's heroic efforts, and the efforts of all of those
who assisted directly or indirectly in the liberation of Europe. My
appreciation grows in part from the fact that I was born in Holland in the
fall of 1944, and later grew up about 10 miles from Arnhem ("Market
Garden").

--
Best regards
Han