Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mike hide mike hide is offline

Default Request: Source for Old Hinges

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote in message
I am refurbishing an old chest for my granddaughter and need to
replace the hinges. Here are a couple of pictures of what I need. I
have visited both Lowes and The Home Depot, but they do not carry
anything like the ones I need, not even their special order catalogs.
I did a Google search, but to not avail. If anyone has a source for
old hardware, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Ray
Austin, TX
===

It seems unlikely you will findthe exact match. Thats the bad news, the good
news is with a sheet of brass, a file ,scraper and hacksaw it is not that
difficult to make your own using the originals as patterns .......mjh