Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Refrigerator door pops when opening and closing

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi all,

I have a 9 month old Kenmore side by side refrigerator. The fridge
door recently started making a loud (expensive sounding) pop when I
open it and again when I close it. Sounds like it is coming from the
lower hinge.

I'm afraid I damaged the hinge with too great a load on the door. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt

Yeah, get a sex swing instead of using the fridge door. Then get down on
your knees and find out for sure where the noise is coming from. And
then call Sears to ascertain whether the door hinges are covered by
warranty.