Posted to alt.home.repair
AquaMan AquaMan is offline

Default Need some help in blocking High Frequencies.

Weasring earplugs or headphones in your own home, that is just not
right

At least I can fix it and if they have a fire I say burn in hell
beeping boys

Thats not nice either :9

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:54:24 +1000, Aquaman wrote:

I might get some noise canceling headphones, I use earplugs already.
The porblem is I don't really know where the beeping is coming from
outside my balcony its in like 4 different places. I have about 4
different complexes close to me and I have No idea who runs them.

I will get some quotes on double glazeing and see how much that would
cost to fit my place out

Thanks.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:57:29 -0400, Ron Hardin
wrote:

Earplugs are cheap and comfortable, and particularly effective
on high frequency sound. You forget you have them in. They're
sold for continuous use on the job, for noisy jobs.

Noise-cancelling headphones work even better, on some noises.

That's more just to have the situation under your control, than
a continuously applied solution. You can have quiet when you want
but you may not actually need it all the time.