Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
No Name

Default Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, the original installer came highly recommended by a
neighbor, who has just confirmed that original installer just doesn't
want to have anything to do with followup problems. I'll be
contacting a local Burnham dealer to give it the once over. Thank you
all for your advice.

I'll install it... but I won't work on it.

Nice of you to admit you're a fraud. Keep it up dancing monkey boi.

Miss the fact I was talking about his installer?
I'm sorry that you can't keep up with the FACTS.

Here it is again, I'm sure you'll miss the point this time too.

Quote:
What a way to run a business...

I'll install it... but I won't work on it.
I guess that means he don't have to worry about installation issues... as he
won't fix them anyway.

So SAD!!!!!
End Quote:

It must suck to miss the simple things in life, that leaves you hanging in
left field on the more complicated issues.