Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default dishonest advertising...

On 10/19/07 5:47 AM, in article
, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Lest anyone think I'm just down on Bose, there's plenty of other dishonest
advertising out there.

The recent Apple Macintosh ads were filled with half-truths and outright
lies. Rather than try to _explain_ why the Mac is superior to Windows (I
don't want to get into that argument -- though the Mac has legitimate
advantages, Windows-based computers are, overall, superior), we're treated
to cutesy, simple-minded sound-bite misrepresentations.

About 10 years ago Kodak ran TV ads for their new color films that were
outright lies. And doing some research on early Kodaks, I found the
following statement about the original Kodak:

"The Kodak will photograph anything, still or moving, indoors or out."

Slow lens, slow film, slow shutter, no flash. Not likely.

I think you are not well informed, and pick up trivia to try to make some
ill defined point.

You rank with mediocre Trolls.