Posted to alt.home.repair
hobbes hobbes is offline

Default Sliding patio door inside or outside?

On Oct 17, 8:48 pm, "** Frank **" wrote:
Went to a demo show on installing patio door by a local rep. I'd noticed the
sliding panel was on the inside (of the house) and the stationary panel on
the outside on the demonstration. I don't remember ever seen the slider on
the inside so was the local rep. had it backwards or is this the new way of
doing it?

We have Andresson Sliding doors. The main track is on the inside for
the glass door. The screen door for bugs has a slider on the outside.
You can open the glass goors without having to touch the bug screen
doors. That is quite nice.

Best, Mike.